This was passed along by Francesca, and is from LiveMint.com. Employee Engagement is a hot topic right now, and this article on dispelling “6 Myths” is timely.
So what are the 6 Myths?
1. Compensation is the key driver of employee engagement.
2. Most high-performers are hi-potential employees.
3. The formal review process is the most important part of the review process.
4. The best business leaders are great at inspiring their employees.
5. Sales employees want a different EVP (Employee Value Proposition) than technology (IT) employees.
6. Organizations need to “buy or build” business leaders to improve leadership performance.
Click on the graphic to view the larger original (the link runs a little slow I am afraid from the external site).