Entrepreneur Derek Sivers always has a knack of presenting clear, innovative ideas in a compelling and helpful way.
Here’s a recent talk he gave in Singapore addressing a room of bankers about eliminating friction and serving tech entrepreneurs.
Derek’s main points:
- The biggest bank in 20 years will be one that doesn’t exist now.
- Disruption starts by serving the low-end market
- Internet entrepreneurs are the low-end market for banks
- Banking is the bottleneck of entrepreneurship
- Singapore is the place this disruption could/should happen
- To protect your business, be paranoid. To advance, be fearless.